Terms & Conditions
Important Information Regarding Further Travel Restrictions.
Travel Restrictions after the most recent announcements made and expected to be made imminently, that continue severely impact the movement of travel at large. It’s clear and somewhat expected that the widespread disruption being caused by Covid19 is continuing into 2021 and at this time we are not introducing Force Majeure or a mass cancellation of bookings, however, we will continue to work with the amended cancellation policy I advised of in December and have detailed again below.
1. Until 23:59 hours Friday 26th of March 2021, any booking due to arrive from today 20th of January 2021, can be cancelled free of charge up to 4 hours prior to the booked arrival time.
2. The standard contracted cancellation policy will be applicable from 00:01 Saturday 27th of March 2021.
3. Review flight arrivals – If a flight is cancelled where a passenger is scheduled to arrive, then accept the passenger will not be arriving and there is no need to provide the service/transfer. As per the contracted terms you are obliged to monitor the flight arrivals. No payment will be made for bookings where the flight has been cancelled.
4. Review the Holiday Taxis portal. We are amending bookings on a regular basis and this will provide up to date information on bookings. We will continue to monitor the situation carefully and will keep you updated should there be any further changes. During these challenging times, I appreciate your support and recognize this is a truly difficult time for all of us, but, if we continue to work together, we can create an environmentally friendly future.
Lost and Found policy
1. Any valuable lost property will be recorded in the property found register and kept in space for a 6 months after which time handed over to a charity or sold with any proceeds going as a donation. Lesser valued items such as umbrellas will be placed in the general waste.
2. In the case of cash, unclaimed monies may be donated to charity.
3. Claimant(s) must present valid identification, sign for all items claimed and record their full name and address. Under no circumstances will found property be released without verification of identity ad a signature.
4. Claimant(s) wishing to pick up lost property, can only do so during office hours, Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm by prior appointment.
5. Claimant(s) wishing for lost property item(s) to be returned to them directly, will be charged a fee (fare) based on the driver’s current location to the Claimant(s) required to drop off point.
6. Questions, comments and request regarding this lost property policy are welcomed and should be addressed to , with the title, Lost Property Policy.
1. We (Hoopoe Electric) own the responsibility to secure your privacy when you use our services.
2. We will never share your data with any other irrelevant entity or company.
3. For bookings we collect information, which includes names, contact numbers, address and email addresses accompanying with the booking.
4. To ensure timely response to the booking, we share telephone numbers between passenger and our drivers.
5. For quality checks and compliance needs, data is stored for 12- Months; post that data will be deleted.
6. Mailing us for pick up address / giving it to us over the phone/enabling the location feature of your smartphone during booking means that you permit us to pick your location and store it.
8. We may disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, the property, or safety of Hoopoe Electric, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.